Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Better Roulette Experience

Started by True_Kira [1914526] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
True_Kira [1914526]

While playing Roulette at the casino, I noticed I could only bet the likes of 10, 100, 1K or 10K. Those are the ONLY options! I want to be able to bet more than 1K but less than 10K, wait a minute! When I try to stack those 1K chips, it simply won't allow me too. Roulette is a game I love playing and I'm certain there are others here.
True_Kira [1914526]

Yes! Exactly! You should definitely be able to. Roulette involves A LOT of strategies and it's almost impossible to perform them without being able to stack your bets.