Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$63mil mug

Started by Squire [1286484] on in Graveyard.

32 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cartman [1621675] ×2 stanger11 [133881] ×1 LimeTree [1321200] ×1

Squire [1286484]

Someone mugged you and stole $63,440,479 [view]

Was between bank investments and stupidly had points up for sale..
Mugger was Mirosuckscock [1855260]
He's changed his username once already because people in my faction have been hospitalizing him. Hehe
Squire [1286484]

At least the ten bounties will help me with my medical supply merits...

I wasn't a dick to him, I said good job. When I told people in my faction they hosped him. I'm not even mad about the money, I was impressed that I was mugged for so much.
Squire [1286484]

Jeez man, I was just excited to share the story of someone scoring an awesome mug off me and how my faction mates helped me retaliate.

Not looking to make this something serious, just wanted to offer people a laugh at my stupidity.
Oh well.
Cartman [1621675]
  • Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2015/04/2912:16:02 AM
  • stanger11 revived you, you are now out of hospital. 2015/04/2912:09:05 AM
  • You pop a few Xanax pills in to your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 2015/04/2912:08:53 AM

    Wow what a douche move, i'm a recovering druggie

Mentions: stanger11 [133881]

Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Curious what proof you have that this "someone" is the guilty party ... did he buy points prior to you being mugged ?
You do know people watch for large bundles and wait for them to sell... not actually buying them , just waiting for them to sell, then mug. I mean , it could have been me that mugged you.