So I am waiting in a dark room for someone to come and shoot his foot off and give me their money, finally someone comes they clicked the trigger twice I pull and bang lost 100,000. Come out expecting to be in hospital for the usual time but notice that it is double the amount and found that I had been mugged. Not sure how this happens. If I am mugged then how can I finish my game. If I finish my game and end up in hospital how do I get mugged. Lost 140,000 lame time here
Double wammy
Started by Jchalifo [1899176] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
So I am waiting in a dark room for someone to come and shoot his foot off and give me their money, finally someone comes they clicked the trigger twice I pull and bang lost 100,000. Come out expecting to be in hospital for the usual time but notice that it is double the amount and found that I had been mugged. Not sure how this happens. If I am mugged then how can I finish my game. If I finish my game and end up in hospital how do I get mugged. Lost 140,000 lame time here
This happen to anyone else
Playing RR does not protect you from being attacked. If you're hosped you can still finish your game of RR.
Clearly just a bit of a paradox that your attacked and shot in the foot at the same time two different locations
Yes, it's not logical. But would be annoying if you were not allowed to finish the game of RR. You can participate in races while being hosped too, and probably finish a poker game and so on.
The room is dark. You don't know who's there.
People stalk the RR room looking for suckers to mug.
I don't see how someone mugging you stops you putting a bullet in your foot.
You can OD on xanax while already in hospital, so don't see how this is different
maybe you carry on the game in the hospital ward