I had 2 merits and now I am down to only 1, haven't used them :/
Merits Bug
Started by KickBoxer [361957] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I had 2 merits and now I am down to only 1, haven't used them :/
There was an issue with a duplicate medal you had before, it got fixed few days ago and 1 merit has been deducted.
I just bought two merits, but only received one. I had just over 3000 points, and the merit purchase blurb said I could buy up to 5 more merits. I clicked through to purchase two, but noticed I only received one. I am down 500 points, and the blurb now says I can only buy 3 merits.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
i just got a merit for 8 years on torn and now its gone
I have a feeling we had a duplicate merit which was mysteriously fixed... no notice or announcement. Geez guys, put out a memo telling people what you are doing so we're not sitting around scratching our collective butts going WTF