Hey guys..
Im leaving Torn pretty soon but i would like an awesome graphic as a parting gift! In return for this gift i will give you everything i have, money, meds, items, property and i even have 86 points.
Themes: Star Trek, Big bang theory, Batman or Tomb Raider. Graphic can be any size but maybe not too small eh?
I will choose one in about a week
Thanks :)
Might maybe want to extend that deadline... .-.
Yeah think i will....i have money in the bank that i cant touch for another week so i will give it til then
I will make ya something for old times sake.
Sad to see you go and wishing you lots of luck irl.
Felt like making something colorful, something fun ... so tried something totaly different.
[image: orig04.deviantart.net]Enjoy,
Carol
Second version, added some colors (blue,red and purple) to match all colored shirts and added some light to the top left
[image: orig11.deviantart.net]
Might not be able to enter after all. With mothers day and Saturday spent with my girl, don't think I will have time (I work tomorrow).
Its ok not to worry :) i will send you a little something anyway seeing as you have made me some awesome graphics in the past