Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Checking Battle stats ?

Started by -VJ- [1893293] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 674 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mr-Fixer [447734]

You can get a spy report by either being in the army job and having that special unlocked, or tv company gives that special if their star rating has it unlocked, or you can pay for it, pick a reliable person though which can be hard due to scamming being legal.
Hopslam [795412]

you can also look at the other players stats page, and make an educated guess on their stats compared to yours...
age, number of crimes, number of xanax & other drugs, number of attacks, number of merits purchased, etc etc
Adaline [1171741]

Xanax taken is an important factor. And if you see they have taken stat enhancers (like in the hundreds if not thousands), then best not to mess with them unless you're equally as strong.

However, if they're drug free and one of those energy cans abuser, it's really hard to tell from stats. Check the age, attacks/defends, and also check refills.
Rino_007 [344056]

Only thing I don't agree on is an energy can abuser still will have less stats than you if you are as active and a xanax taker. Also you should look at their log in frequency (how much energy per day do they use?). But otherwise yes, this post is a fairly good pointer.
180 [890348]

Some players don't use drugs for whatever reason, but take a look at their time played. If they have a ton of time played it might be a giveaway they have decent stats.

I usually look at
-drugs vicodin/xanax
-refills
-stat enhancers
-attacks made
-defends
-time played
-critical hits
LimeTree [1321200]

What, really?! lol
But yeah, if you see someone with the same xanax as you but 99% stealth you can generally tell they have a lot of dex.
ReyDuvall [1526820]

For chaining I look at level beaten, then Xanax. If they've beaten someone in the 90s I don't bother. This number has of course increased over time as my wittle stats have increased.

Maybe a half percent of the time I've been surprised in an attack. I'm comfortable with that, effort spent versus results, I'm sure I could analyse their profile stats in depth and improve my success, but if I cared that much I would've spied their battle stats.
Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]

The Ability to Spy, and see their battle stats is gained in the Army job once you reach the rank of General. One spy report costs 10 job points and $5000 cash.

The Ability to Spy is also available in the Television Network job if it has 5 stars (unless it requires more stars under new system) when you spend 10 job points.
-VJ- [1893293]

how can we see all those ?
when i see in other person profile i just saw their last action
friends
enemies
how many days old
what level
and the awards they got
but how can we see drugs ?
Wulfric [1767972]

When you look at their profile, one of the buttons in the top right is to look at their stats. You can see those by pressing the button.