Oculus rift's consumer version is now scheduled to be released Q1 2016.
Anyone saving $$$ for this? I hope I have enough :x
https://www.oculus.com/en-us/rift/
I am. I should have enough money by the time pre-orders start. I'll always spend money to improve my gaming experience.
I hope my G27 wheel still can function then. Play too much with it in GTA V
I am just thinking what it would be like to play Silent Hills in Oculus Rift.
HOLY SHIIIITTTT...
what a shame that the new one is canceled :/
There will be always people like that who loves being a *ick. but you know there will be another industry who will come with a better upgraded oculus rift. The only thing we have to do is wait.
Nope. Not quite the same, but did you ever try out Google Cardboard? I'll bring it with me next time I see you! It's quite fun if you like a bit of 3d VR stuff.
That's quite obviously a tool used to observe solar eclipses.
I've seen better parodies of the rift.
I hear Apple is making one.
[image: d.fastcompany.net]
And a billion douchebags will buy one.
ipodedit: it's a piece of f**king crap. I own one. only Apple product I ever bought and will never buy another pos Apple crap again. /endrant
[image: i.imgur.com]I'll consider getting a new version but right now there isn't really much of a difference from dk2 and what they're planning to sell.
so much jelly...
My god, your desk is hella clean Mr Senpai. My desk would probably be a tech geeks nightmare, lol.
Lol, actually to me that's super dirty - it's normally behind the monitor and pulling forward took all those cables with it :x looks like a cable horror-fest :p
I took some pics of my desk. I'll post them when I figure out how to do it.
To all my haters...these will be the first pictures that have ever been posted online that are actually mine.
you can use imgur to host images that you have saved locally, I took my, sent them to myself on facebook and them uploaded the fb link to imgur if it helps ^_^
I don't facebook and never tried imgur. I'm sure there are other ways I'd be more comfortable with.
maybe not facebook but imgur is a simple service - you could even just do a print screen go to the front page of imgur and press ctrl+v and it'll paste the image for upload, super easy and quick service ^_^