Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie payout

Started by -KYANBUD- [813102] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Porny [604593]

Bets can take up to 24 hours depending on when theres an admin available to pay them, please be patient, thanks.
_7_ [1648788]

I made a bet on Friday and still haven't received winnings. I have gotten events (wins/losses) with Saturdays bets...just wondering if anything was missed or if I missed something?