Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Intricate Hack

Started by lunchbox [193519] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 651 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

lunchbox [193519]

My company just leveled up to 5 Stars, so I'm new to this, but according to the Wiki

"If the director has the SYS stock benefit no money will be taken when using the 5 star special, no points will be used up either. "
Well I was blocked by a firewall AND points were taken.
lunchbox [193519]

Why U no buy oils and 7X24 hrs Oil
Sadly I don't have a screenshot or timestamp.
Lets start from the beginning. If we hack a Company that has the Firewall, is it supposed to take the points or not?
lunchbox [193519]

That's what I'm trying to find. I went help-companies-software company-it says if blocked no points will be taken. If it is not too much trouble post a link please.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Click the special, it tells you all the information before you use it?

The help wiki isn't created by developers, so will need to be handled by the people who update the wiki.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Fixed this, the job points never used to be taken hence that part was added. Changed it to now indicate that they are taken.
RasAlGhul [1448500]

f**king huge nerf. Spend 40 days I think it is (200pts) in a company, you at least expect to make use of the special.. Ched chedding things again/
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Actually it's balanced. Users can earn twice as many job points now, and can use the 10* job special in combination with 5* to counter it.
lunchbox [193519]

I agree. Most if not all main specials give you a benefit (highheels,energy,nerve or whatever) you may get a lesser property or drug but you still get something. Getting nothing for a month worth of points is unacceptable. In this point in the game a majority of the highend companies have the firewall.