too much advertisement in every torn page,,, its irritating
advertisement
Started by metalkarmak [1901801] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- poptop [1355657]
· 5 likes ·
It is not Torn. It is usually an self installed extension to your browser. In Chrome, I do this: 1. Navigate to your extensions (Chrome Menu Button > Settings > Extensions) 2. Disable (uncheck) every extension that you have installed. …
too much advertisement in every torn page,,, its irritating
Can you post a screenshot?
Ps it's 2015, just get adblock
Probably a virus or something totally unrelated to Torn...
I use Ghostery, it tells me that the only 3rd-party stuff running is Google Analytics, and I have no ads whatsoever...
Bottom line, Torn is one of the cleanest website I ever used!
It is not Torn. It is usually an self installed extension to your browser.
In Chrome, I do this:
1. Navigate to your extensions (Chrome Menu Button > Settings > Extensions)
2. Disable (uncheck) every extension that you have installed.
3. Now, one by one, re-enable each extension, checking each time you re-enable one extension to see if the issue still occurs with that particular extension.
Probably similar for most of them.
too much porn watching when your not on torn.... Causes this irritation...
It's adware... or a virus.
Torn doesn't have any ads, so it's your system.
Either get an antivirus, antispyware, or both...
If you want to live in denial forever that you have a clean PC, then get adblock plus for your browser, and be a rebel for life.
Now am I just tripping on some drug I don't remember taking? Or is this not the second thread that this guy has made on this same topic? Hmmmmm Off to count my meds
this is my first post about this... i dont like the most whenever i clicked a link ..new window will open
sorry mate.. i'm using expensive broadband here in my country,, i cant afford watching porn
thanks pop for the suggestion
i use adblock .. and this issue just happened recently.. never had it before
fixed---- simply reset all chrome setting to default
Adblock. Easy.
mmmm
I love it when popper talks all Techie
[image: i.imgur.com] OP is talking about this?
too much pron me friend :S
I'm so glad I have signatures turned off.