How do I level a company fast
and where can I find decent that log in daily workers. Please help.
Someone is selling a 5* fitness center for 550m. I suppose value is below that, if you want sell the company quickly.
Cool thanks I edited the original post got a new question going can you help out?
Just get as a high an income as you can and sustain it, ranking up happens on a Sunday if you earn enough experience
I see thanks man .
Thats exactly it, but to attract players with good stats, you have to pay for it...
ye im trying to, but noone wants to join FIVE star fitness lol everyone likes to be fat and not wrok out
How much are you paying per day? You are competing with other company types who have similar requirements
100kto most and to some who have like crazy 70k stats 500k but specials again make up for the rest !
you might have to take a loss until you get your company rating up. Im paying crazy amounts for a mechanic shop... But ive hit 4 stars in 4 weeks...
Wow! Prices really dropped... I sold mine in January 2014 (the precise day sports teams became fitness centres) for 2 billions [:confused:]
When I read stuff like that, I'm really glad I did.
ye they really Fcuked the whole sports team vs furniture
because sports used to have strength and defense and education back then now its like what ? strength is good ok and 30 min of education!? which is like CRAP!