Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seriously lag

Started by Damia [975347] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Damia [975347]

Gateway 504 errors while chaining..waste of e and chain, finally gave up.. on App 1 and 3

Had cleaned my computers even before I got on. I used Firefox and tried Chrome,

Windows on laptop and desktop, sorry no screenshots


Johnny_Alpha [372369]

I'm getting more of this in recent days too. I noticed I was server app2, sorry posted it twice because ironically it gave me a Gateway 504 error whilst posting it on here ( App4 )
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Highly active here at a variety of times. This has been bad between 2a and 6a Torn time this week.

Edit: Chrome, App4 at the moment
shak [1592807]

Been shit for almost a week i can only assume its to do with weapon update. Torn is always shit when they do this and they usually do it at a time that does not impact UK-US.
Porny [604593]

The lag has passed now, chances are something was probably being worked on. Not much that can be done about it, if this is the case.