Does anyone else play this? Didn't think i'd like it but its totally addictive and a real blast with a few friends.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Does anyone else play this? Didn't think i'd like it but its totally addictive and a real blast with a few friends.
I've given this a go, great for a free game and as you say with a few friends along for the ride. ;)
I'm heavily invested in ESO at the moment so don't have any real time to devote towards it.
I've seen the game being played a lot by a youtuber called northernlion, looks pretty good - although i wish it was more around £9.99
I played it a bit, def addictive. Turned it on for the first time just to try it out, ended up playing a good 2-3 hrs. I'm not very good at it, but thought it was fun.
Was hesitant to buy it since it's a relatively new game and unlikely to go on sale anytime soon but said what the hell and bought it anyway.
And wow, this game is honestly addicting as hell. I'd love to team with anyone else who plays, feel free to add me on steam. Username is Spikeman472 on there as well
I played it, hella great game but my computer sucks so I can barely enjoy it ;(
Yeah, it's a great game, having a team of friends (who can actually hit the ball lol) makes it even more fun.
Great to play and it's also amazing to watch the tournaments that have been going on
Was an awesome free game on the PS4!
I give it a few games here and there.
I play Rocket League on PS4. If you need a new friend to play with, add me. My gamertag is Anomalized.
I'll add you, but im currently rinsing gta again atm
This game is more addictive than crack........using a ps3 controller on PC works a treat
Message me if you guys ever play, I might join in. :)