Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription issue

Started by ThickJesus [1296839] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
ThickJesus [1296839]

Hello,

Within the last day or two I noticed the blue cross status icon, which indicates that a player is a subscriber, has dissapeared from my profile.

I checked my Paypal account and it stated that Torn was recently paid and set to reaccuring charges indefinately.

I then tried to re-subscribe from within Torn and the option to do so (yellow button) was greyed out and displayed that I "already had a subscription" when hovered over.

My concerns are that I may be missed for a monthly gift and that the cross is missing. I "wore" the blue cross proudly to display my support of the game.

Did I over look something or is this indeed a bug?

Thank you in advance.