How is it earned? :)
Tycoon title
Started by RX8 [1798198] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes ·
Tycoon is total number of Bazaar customers... So your ranking in number of bazaar customers compared to the rest of torn has to be higher than you rank in any other category that titles are based on. Being that you …
How is it earned? :)
Tycoon is total number of Bazaar customers...
So your ranking in number of bazaar customers compared to the rest of torn has to be higher than you rank in any other category that titles are based on.
Being that you are one of the top revivers in the game, chances are you'll be a Healer forever lol.
Was just wondering as I saw a 100 day old with the title. ^^
I just became a tycoon (43 days old) while I'm lowering my bazaar activity over the past weeks... the opposite of what I expected lol...
i just got this title im 7 days old i assume its bugged ><
did you have to necro
multies become more erratic when they have drank too much coffee.
I am 15 days old, I had my Bazaar open for around 5 minutes one day then haven't touched it since. Forgot about it tbh lol.
Today I awoke to "you are known as tycoon around the city"
I don't understand how, unless it takes into consideration Market Sales too?
It could be a different metric now. Torn has changed a lot in the last 10 years since I made that post.
That said, you can always track your titles with Tornstats.
s
https://www.tornstats.com/tools/titles
Check the rating list and if Tycoon is close to the top for you, it's totally possible that your one sale in your bazaar was enough to throw you over the top. And titles typically only update once a week.
Most players do not get a bazaar in their first 2 weeks of playing so I'd say it's very possible.