43 replies · 584 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DeathPulse[1676439]
· 23 likes · I often masturbate to random player's profile pictures. I once masturbated to my own.
Mat-Senpai[952164]
· 14 likes · [image: www.reactiongifs.com] that sure was one huge block of text
Qwes[1899487]
· 2 likes · I'm going to write this one down no anonymity needed. Well a few months back a friend of mine got put into fed jail for like exploiting the trade system middlemanning or whatever. He then learned of a way to …
The majority of the General Discussion forum is basically a bitch-and-moan fest - don't think we really need to consolidate that into a single list here. Sometimes you'll even see a little bitching in the Q&A forum in the guise of a "question" just to as a little variety to the diet.
I'm going to write this one down no anonymity needed.
Well a few months back a friend of mine got put into fed jail for like exploiting the trade system middlemanning or whatever. He then learned of a way to do it that wouldn't be illegal as told to him by a trusty staff member. So he tried to convince one of his faction mates to help him to do that. The faction mate tried to talk him out of his and the conversation got pretty heated(He put it in one of those online notepad things) So we talked about just ruining the game for him. I loaded him up with 1mil bounties, 10 at ALL times. The guy got pretty angry about it, but he couldn't connect his argument with his faction mate to me. Well he put two and two together just didn't have the proof for it. So I denied, denied and denied some more(until now I guess). I told him that the reason for the bounties was just because I misclicked his name while searching for another and thought it would be fun to do the bounties. He called me demented and kinda started to talk about his life to me. FAST FORWARD. So it's about 5 hours into this bountying and I've had him on 10 at all times. The guy that has been claiming all of the bounties ends up messaging me and asks what the poor guy did to deserve the bounties. I tell him the true story and he keeps claiming them. The guy that I'm bountying starts saying that a friend of mine noticed the bounties and messaged him telling him that it was all because of the argument I had been denying for the last 5 hours. At the time I thought it was my friend's wife(We all joined within a week of each other). When I finally got the name out of him, I was able to show him two full event pages of my "friend" collecting his bounties for the last 5 hours. Which basically made it seem like the guy lied to him to get him to continue to argue with me. Which equaled more bounties for him to claim. SOOOO He ended up apologizing to me and I got away with that lie. We're friends now, so if he comes across this message I don't think he will be too pissed.
Sometimes, I pretend to be a female on here and post in the personals, in hope to get lavished in riches by all the horny young boys. I'm a filthy whore... [:cry:]