I am fairly sure I passed the 1b networth mark yesterday but I still have not got any merit or a rank up. Any ideas to why?
Ranking
Started by Pinder [465287] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I am fairly sure I passed the 1b networth mark yesterday but I still have not got any merit or a rank up. Any ideas to why?
One way to tell is via the loan shark perhaps? If you haven't used it, or know you're credit score, you can work out your networth. That or just try selling a couple more flame throwers, perhaps you're a few million off. It's possible even that its just taking sometime to trigger.
nvm I just got it. I guess rank goes up at new day
Medals always take until new day to come, honours are instant on whatever trigger there is.