I have gone to my items list twice now and everything is listed twice. I have two individual combat boots which are both equipped, two stacks of xanax, cars, everything. I have taken a screenshot but im not sure how to post it here.
Items list duplicates
Started by Rangerboy [90836] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I have gone to my items list twice now and everything is listed twice. I have two individual combat boots which are both equipped, two stacks of xanax, cars, everything. I have taken a screenshot but im not sure how to post it here.
i got 2 jackhammers listed even know i got 1 its the only one thats showing 2 of
edit: its gone now
https://gyazo.com/46ea1c52374f3541b57f4ffde5ebdf40
Same here, except when I refresh, it returns to normal.
Mentions: Duplicate items bug