Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits Missing

Started by GrimRazor [1776608] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

GrimRazor [1776608]

I used 5 merits on my critical hit rate but after using the merits found I had only 1 merit out of the 8 I ad just recently seen that I had before the merits was used
flufffy [494285]

Ok let's start with you telling us the following, from the awards pages

medals(?) =
honors (?) =
used =
available =

and how how many have you purchased?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Available Merits: 2 | Merits Used: 59

27 honors, 34 medals


You have exactly the correct amount of merits you should have..?