I QUIT, SWATSICLE TAKES OVER. GRAVE THIS USE SWAT THREAD
have taught my friend Swatsicle everything there is to know about this business. He is able to complete jobs almost every day, so please contact him or me if you need it done. He does the exact same thing as me at the same prices (I have split the business with him), and has plenty of experience, so hit him up!
EDIT: To give you some kind of idea as to pricing, Ive just done a job for 500 Killstreak for $1,500,000,000. Please make a sensible offer, this is a rare chance to get hundreds of losses with minimum hassle and at maximum speed. This player claimed that he would never reach 500 killstreak because he was constantly mugged... I proved him wrong, taking just 4 hours to complete the job.
If you like awards, I can organize you to get hundreds of defends, all in a few days. I provide losses faster than anyone else in the business, and have achieved 500 killstreaks for many players all by myself. This is the perfect way to hit that next defends merit, and maybe even pick up the 100, 250 and 500 killstreak merits. Interested? Reply with a price
I have helped the following players receive hundreds upon hundreds of losses:
- manik
- Boxer
- asllaydying
- Hypocritical
- Second2none
- psycabolic
- barbari
- Atticus
- Foxxeh
- kin0
- Mat-Senpai
- DamonsDemon
- Awek
- Huskie
- Flander
- Bung
- Jorgy411
- Giobhniu
- Jamboz
- BoA_CTNT
And to those of you who suspect multiple accounts.. Well, you are wrong ;-)
EDIT : the list of happy customers keeps increasing...
have taught my friend Swatsicle everything there is to know about this business. He is able to complete jobs almost every day, so please contact him or me if you need it done. He does the exact same thing as me at the same prices (I have split the business with him), and has plenty of experience, so hit him up!
EDIT: To give you some kind of idea as to pricing, Ive just done a job for 500 Killstreak for $1,500,000,000. Please make a sensible offer, this is a rare chance to get hundreds of losses with minimum hassle and at maximum speed. This player claimed that he would never reach 500 killstreak because he was constantly mugged... I proved him wrong, taking just 4 hours to complete the job.
If you like awards, I can organize you to get hundreds of defends, all in a few days. I provide losses faster than anyone else in the business, and have achieved 500 killstreaks for many players all by myself. This is the perfect way to hit that next defends merit, and maybe even pick up the 100, 250 and 500 killstreak merits. Interested? Reply with a price
I have helped the following players receive hundreds upon hundreds of losses:
- manik
- Boxer
- asllaydying
- Hypocritical
- Second2none
- psycabolic
- barbari
- Atticus
- Foxxeh
- kin0
- Mat-Senpai
- DamonsDemon
- Awek
- Huskie
- Flander
- Bung
- Jorgy411
- Giobhniu
- Jamboz
- BoA_CTNT
~ MYSELF ~ CHECK MY DEFENDS WON GRAPH
And to those of you who suspect multiple accounts.. Well, you are wrong ;-)
EDIT : the list of happy customers keeps increasing...
Mentions: Swatsicle [1593313]