Bumped. Good dude.
Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bumped. Good dude.
up
Up
Vouch for this dude.
up
He's going to ask you to go first with 1b when u can get 500 losses for 170m +/- ( 100% scammer)
Lol
I listed all these references... yet im a scammer? xD
I think the one offering to pay 1.1B with a networth of 1.9B is a scammer.
theres alot of ways to store money when u cant store any more like send to a irl friend that owns a company or faction to store it lol gl on the scamms and thx for the att btw try again when drug effect it's off
Def scam or he's a liar. He says he helped all them people with hundreds of losses each yet he only had 1223 defensive loses. That's basically 2 500 kill streaks so how could he have done it for 11 or more people. His attacking losses are even lower at 1100 Plus how can he guarantee it when someone can interrupt the streak anytime. Buy at your own peril
So 11 people x 500 losses each equals 5000 losses and in the ops entire torn career he has a total of 2300 losses. 1200 defending and 1100 attacking. Numbers don't jive not even counting how many of those losses are normal game play losses
You're wrong, I'm afraid. I encourage you to ask one of the references, or chat to me in private.
There's really no magic to it.
lol how much u get payed to say that things? or u get a % of what ever he scamms?
As noted before... He's part of my faction, and in our faction, the rule is, if you're a scammer, you get kicked out. 2pac is no scammer.
As I noted before... if you don't trust it, or don't want it, don't f**king buy it.
The numbers are there for anyone to see. He has 1200 defensive losses ans 1100 attacking losses but lists over 11 people he supposedly did hundreds of losses each for. the numbers don't add up no matter what you say. And for his age that's about an average count of losses for a regularly playing player let alone someone who supposedly has done 11 or more 500 streak attacks which comes to 5500 losses but he only has 1200 defensive and 1100 offensive. The math doesn't support his claim
I could get 11 friends to lie for me also
You have completely misunderstood my business...
I don't do the attacks myself. I act as a middleman - I outsource - I pay, provide meds and Xanax for, and train other players to do the job quickly and efficiently.. Thus, I am able to deliver a huge amount of losses in the shortest possible time
Of course I don't do 500 attacks myself.. that would be utterly ridiculous
Unless you get a share right? ahah
See the post above... And keep disliking my posts, moron.
You would be absolutely right if those were the relevant numbers. However, since they're not and you decided to draw your own consequences instead of either contacting me or the references in this case, I cannot entertain your posts any more. Good day.
+1 for this dude! Just got me mine, check and see for yourself.
100% reliable
I can vouch for this lad
I recently went for the merit and he got me about half of the 500, kind of left me hanging a bit on the rest but was pretty open from the start he didn't have much time that day. Not a scammer, his fee is quite high but there isn't much competition so he can set whatever price people will pay.
I got the other half for about a third of his cost but had to spam noobs who had just signed up which im sure is what he does as well (or he is from Myanmar and has a lot of friends that play)