Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Traveling

Started by DARKNIGHT_987 [726252] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
DARKNIGHT_987 [726252]

If I already have a large suitcase and I buy the small and medium ones as well, will that add on to the items I can bring back from places I travel?
ChillySpunc [1905415]

You would be better off selling the Large Suitcase and renting a PI for a week.

If you plan on continuous flying you could make enough money for a months worth of PI rental and a Large Suitcase the second time.