Why does it take so long for new comics to be added? I like some of them
New comics?
Started by Anon-1 [1942490] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 1 likes ·
paint, photoshop cs4-6, gimp or whatever you're into.
Why does it take so long for new comics to be added? I like some of them
Because how the time it takes for the admins to see a submission they actually like.
I don't imagine many are being submitted on a daily basis as well as the fact that there is a high number of rejections for various reasons. Maybe you should try submitting your own idea?
I would if I could but there is a level restriction for no reason.
I'd suggest then just making a few and getting to the level needed and submit :)
How do you make them?
paint, photoshop cs4-6, gimp or whatever you're into.
Ok, thanks
You're not allowed to use paint. It's tuupid.
Stupid* XD thank you for your advise
I don't think it's literally forbidden to use paint, a comic can be very simple, no idea to overdo the "artwork".
it sais no accepted comics from paint, but if you only have paint, and you use it to a high standard i think they would accept it tbh
There are plenty of freeware art programs, Mat mentioned one: Gimp....so if you only have paint, you can have that change pretty quick. Another option is if you want to go "old school" is hand draw a comic and scan it into your computer and there we go!
OLD SKOOL!!!!!!