Bought a donator pack yesterday evening and it's not appeared in my item list. This happened some time ago too but it appeared after a few hours. Would have been after 7pm BST after I sold some points to fund it. Bought from a bazaar. Not sure I want to try and replicate it right now :-)
Donator Pack missing
Started by toastyhamster [583138] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Bought a donator pack yesterday evening and it's not appeared in my item list. This happened some time ago too but it appeared after a few hours. Would have been after 7pm BST after I sold some points to fund it. Bought from a bazaar. Not sure I want to try and replicate it right now :-)
have you cleared your cache and temp files?
screenshot of your items, please?
Yup, cleared cache, tried different browsers (Firefox/Chrome):
Screenshot: https://www.flickr.com/gp/39665805@N05/ya9i49
changing the item-tabs did not work either?
Think I've figured this out, Donator Packs don't appear under my "All items" view, but I can see them in the "Specials" section, probably something I missed, all sorted, thanks.
They should appear under "All"