Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rumours

Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 622 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MarlonBrando [1337797]

Let me start:

Confirmed Rumour 1) Bogie and EVIL-DUCK have been married, 4 days so far, with proof positive for both profiles below.

Looks like all those tassels finally paid off for EVIL-DUCK, landed Bogie who has had a change, lets all wish our best wishes to the newly married couple. Round of applause.

Post all your Torn rumours general discussions, with best wishes below.

[image: s3.amazonaws.com][image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Thanks for the well wishes, both mother and baby are doing ok. We had a little girl.

Looking to pick-up a new pair of tassels this weekend for a special occasion, I'll be sure to show my tassel fetish fans out there

Peace
Beerstein [1322136]

Rumor has it Marlon made this thread in the VIP forums, got downvoted then made it again in GD and got downvoted. Of course those are just the rumors.
part_timer [1533745]

I haven't been able to access the forums most of the week because I travel most of my waking hours.

I'm pleased they fixed it so I could see this thread.