What is IRC??
IRC??
Started by Transform18 [1386428] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
What is IRC??
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=14&t=15907760&b=0&a=0
Check out this thread. It's a year old, but I think it should help you.
Mentions: IRC Link
Yeah I was thinking the same thing for years. Only recently got pointed to it.
JustJanet gave you a good quick link to get to it, though.
I still don't understand the benefit to an additional chatroom (which is all I can see an IRC is). I've read in the forums that a lot of money and free items are given away, but I guess it's a be in the right IRC chat at the right time???
There's more functionality in IRC, bots and wot it, it can ping you when you or certain phrases are mentioned... Chat is very, very basic.
It's basically a way for you to have mass conversations with other people without having to refresh a page like with forums and factions also like to use them during wars as its fast and easy also you can get free stuff there so it win win