Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Caribbean

Started by Terriy [1461163] on in Travel & Culture.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Terriy [1461163]

Suggested places to vacation in the Caribbean :

Dominica
Barbados
Jamaica
Dominican Republic
Saint Kitts and Nevis



PatBenatar [420347]

Amber Cove DR, will be there the 2nd week in Dec. Sure hope its good weather. Coming from the cold of MN anything above 60 degrees I will be happy.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

I would suggest Believe. They are kind of up and coming in the touristy business and stuff is still pretty cheap. I have been lucky enough to visit a few different places around the Caribbean and Believe had the nicest people, they weren't trying to sell you stuff of asking for money. I felt really comfortable going into town at night. Plus for the history nerds it had a couple pretty sweet Mayan archeological sites.