Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

free Frontline

Started by Iamnothing [310893] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Iamnothing [310893]

I just purchased membership to Frontline fitness but funds were not deducted from me. I placed the funds back in my vault to protect them. At this point I essentially have a free membership. I thought someone might like to know that this is happening.