Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking bug

Started by Damia [975347] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Damia [975347]

I just checked my war base and it shows we attacked Nub Navy 44 times when there were no attacks on them? What gives?
Damia [975347]

We haven't been attacking that faction and then I wake up and it says we have 44 attacks against them. I checked our log of attacks and none of my members have made any attacks on the war base.
Damia [975347]

Sorry my brother just passed away and this is not coming out right.

To be precise, they declared war on us Nov 1 and I went back in the log to Oct 31st and my faction made no attacks on that faction
DoFlamingo [1583179]

Whenever I try to attack, the page loads and says 'Direct access is not allowed' or 'Rfc chech failed'.