Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dumbbells

Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
Dannychan [1945256]

How much strength do I get from dumbbells? I'm only asking because I'm wondering if i should sell them or use them.
Rca [1860888]

Definitely sell them at your level.

The money will help you infinitely more than using them will, you can get a few hundred million for them.
Ricky-Bobby [297109]

o it will but its 1% of YOUR strength that you will gain you can sell them for big money and then buy a xanax for 880k youll get the same results and have money in the bank.