Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temp. Weapon EXP Progress Bar?

Started by Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 381 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
30
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

Just noticed this interesting bit:

[image: i419.photobucket.com]

Tried switching temp. weapon, and guess what? It's there too.. WooHoo.. *excited*

[image: i419.photobucket.com]



EDIT: From further discussion, it appears that it's a transition bug, so those with Combat Training Edu Bachelor will not see the EXP progress bar, the bar only visible to those without the Bachelor, which just might indicate that the transition to the new weapon system will be sooner than soonTM ... [:laughing:] ... Well, at least sooner than Crime 2.0 ... *crosses-fingers*


bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Was gonna be my comment here too xD Perhaps a poor C&P job from OP or a bug switching the bars I wonder....
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

... errrmm.. I posted above yours that I don't have the edu for weapon exp just yet, that's why I include the melee, and maybe it's just a preview because other player (who I suspect has the edu) don't have that exp bar for temp..

Edit: And that is no c&p, I'm not a scammer trying to get an attention, if U have digital forensic skill then feel free to do so.. [:wink:]



Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Anyone else notice that his melee weapon doesn't have a bar in the picture?

This is called bad photo shopping. lol
boo [1544641]

Yeah, it's visible under my temps too for melatonin. I have no combat training edu completed either
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Seems everyone with the edu has it as N/A, whereas everyone without the edu has the bar xP Hence the confusion with it... was a bug switching the bars then :P