Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Satan [612696] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 220 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Tarelli [1060371]

Consider the optimal set up for staff positioning, try and hire with the required stats in mind for the positions you require. Also have a plan in mind for which upgrades you will want to achieve and which order will be the optimal to upgrade in.
Unknown_Element [450910]

you will need alot more then 300 million for upgrades and probably will lose a good bit of money at the outset because the people with stats to work in an oil rig do not come cheap and you will need the upgrades to make it profitable, basically if you dont have bout 15 billion plus, if wait.. almost better to buy an already established one but take your time and look. eventually someone will get desperate and sell at a discount.


Tarelli [1060371]

Kinda that, also if you can find the right staff at the start you could use your profits to upgrade like I am with my tv network. Takes more time this way though.

As for staff set up, you can do your own research on that or I may as well run it for you.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I just gave you hundreds of tips on chat :)
I hope they help! I don't normally give Oil Rig directors help but with you I made an exception.

Take care and good luck!
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Possibly but somehow I don't see him passing me in the rankings just yet ^_^

@Wall, yes my doorknob is looking a little dull on my front door to my 1.8billion private island ;)