Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"your post is empty"

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Bugs & Issues.

46 replies · 297 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tankbusta [288076]

Having the same issue when trying to create a new topic in this exact forum but getting "Please add content to your new thread" despite it having a title and content.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Ok now here's something weird


I managed to post into that thread by just posting nonsense... but now whenever I try and edit in to that thread my exact reply in the screenshot above, even added to the already nonsense text there... it gives me the same error....

However, when I clicked 'reset' and copy pasted the exact same thing again... it worked fine...
Tankbusta [288076]

I can possibly see that this is a possible knock on effect due to the recent changes to iframes (in signatures) due to the attack. This could have possibly created a bug elsewhere as the fancy reply box is an iframe. Could be clutching at straws but a possibility.
MadHatter [486416]

I can post in several forums (Suggestions, Bugs&Issues, TV&Movies, Gaming), but still can't post in GD

Sucks, cause I have a smart(ass) post I want to pull the trigger on
MadHatter [486416]

The response I was trying to post in GD contained bolded text. I tried posted it without bolded text, and it worked.

The response I tried (and was unable) to post in Gaming contained an emoticon. I'm going to try posting it without the emoticon