Try leaving no space at end of last letter
"your post is empty"
Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Try leaving no space at end of last letter
Got this too while trying to edit a post. Making a new post showed no error though on the same thread
Looks like I am afflicted by this disease to.
Maybe its contagious and slowly spreading through Torn.
The new zombie infestation!
Got this too
Please post, if this will happen again (only if later than the time of this post).
Confirmed, this appears fixed for posting and editing threads thank you so much for your quick response.
I tried to update my thread about the war base extended script, after it has been destroyed due to the new malicious code detection algorithm.
It says that my post would be empty. I try to submit the following html: https://gist.github.com/Vinkuun/f04ca8fd29de8db401c2
Mentions: [Userscript] War Base Extended 2.4.0