Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

does Edvd and ectasy??

Started by J0hann [1730162] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Diking [1951369]

Higher happiness means better gym gains. I don't know the effect on extremely high stats, though. Happiness is more important the lower your stats are.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Happiness has the same effect no matter what your stats are, it gives a % improvement to your gym gains. Higher is always better.
Diking [1951369]

I thought I read somewhere that higher stats affected stat gain more than happiness. I wouldn't know by experience though. My mistake
AshleyT [1432316]

Happiness effects gym gains below the cap now more than ever. Happiness got a bit of a boost in usefulness not too long ago.