Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Email Subscription fail

Started by PumkinBall [1964050] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
PumkinBall [1964050]

I subscribed to get an email of the newsletter and any other important messages. I tried to re-send the email, but it didn't come through. I already talked with one of the secretary's and we couldn't figure it out. I made sure my email is correct and there are no spaces in front of or behind my email address.
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Hi @PumkinBall

Great find. We do have an issue with email requests. Please bear with us why I investigate.
I will update this thread when I have a resolution.

Thanks,
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Issue, now fixed.
If you're using a gmail account, please don't forget to check all tabs.
Torn emails often end up in 'updates' or 'promotions' tab.
Thanks,