Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission credits

Started by Mr-Fixer [447734] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.63k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
101
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr-Fixer [447734]

How many do you guys have, i didnt really do any for the first day and wonder if i have missed any by this, ive found the targets pretty good so far, the cash a little lacking but i do notice the forums quieter then usual, ched you crafty cat, or is it just holidays and people away ? seems a great distraction chef has achieved, ive enjoyed the missions so far, how is everyone else finding them ? I currently have 372 points to spend on stuff. Just completed the "wrath of duke"

For those of you who have used points on the new ammo rounds, how have the shaped up, do you notice any good damage increase ? i wonder if this ammo is a key to getting harder targets ? or not worth the points spent for ammo purchases
ReyDuvall [1526820]
  • Contracts completed:21
  • Mission credits earned:288
I haven't gotten any mediums yet.

I suppose it doesn't matter since people are getting the EXACT same missions as me, regardless of whether it's called "easy" or "medium"
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
  • Contracts completed:21
  • Mission credits earned:321
I unlocked medium level contracts today. Money earned has been sub par. Haven't purchased anything with the credits yet. Completed this today :
  • Medium difficulty contracts unlocked
  • $75,000 received
  • 60 Mission credits received
ReyDuvall [1526820]

Only the 1st Medium mission gives that many mission credits, the other Medium missions drop it back down to a smaller amount.

Just like only the 1st Easy mission gave a huge amount.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Contracts completed:21
Mission credits earned:386

I unlocked medium a few days ago, I also failed a mission the other day because I wasn't able to lose or stalemate to my target. Apparently if you try to many times it auto-fails you because I tried like 6 times, the mission hadn't yet expired but it already said failed :(
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I expect this to happen. Just wish the hard, very hard and expert missions give decent money.
Grif [882958]

i have 374 but ive done 1 mission more than you, guess you have been getting nice reward missions :L lucky, cause the final stage testing after reset was like a day early
Ich-Dien [1736087]

Contracts completed:22
Misson credits earned:373


I have had medium a couple of days, but like has been said before they seem to be the same as easy missions. My first medium mission was to make 10k on each slots, blackjack and craps and when I mentioned it in faction chat someone mentioned that they had that mission but had not yet unlocked
medium missions.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

I'm not doing contracts that require more than 25 energy used per day, as I suspect that missions might turn out to be an energy sink. At least not before I know I can buy something I actually want for the credits. It's also possible that I will realize later that I was stupid and then I will probably cry.
1945959 [1945959]

I unlocked mediums. I've had five medium missions so far. I turned down one beginner mission, on targeting a guy's spouse and trying to blame it on him. I know if I was inactive, I wouldn't want to come back to that kind of shit.
  • Contracts completed:20
  • Mission credits earned:354
Missions are definitely an energy sink. My last mission (Tree Huggers) had me attack FIVE players. Total waste of 125 energy. It's affecting my gym training, and there'd better be something more out of this than a handful of crummy bullets.
Jorgy411 [145507]
  • Missions completed:1
  • Duke contracts completed:16
  • Contracts completed:16
  • Mission credits earned:288
I just unlocked medium
toppetsaha [318488]

Ive completed all of the 22 contracts so far. Cash is a bit shit but i do like the ones in a different country, you can bring back some flowers & do some muggings at the same time.