Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Most XP when attacking

Started by LiveFreeOrDie [1702969] on in Attacking.

13 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

GunboatDiplomat [1970705]

I just go for money, so mugging, but logically hospitalizing someone would give you the most XP. I have no idea what it actually is though...
EDIT
I was wrong. Leaving them gives the most XP, hospitalizing the least.
Adrenalinas [1974447]

Leaving them on the streets - gives max exp (but no money)
Mugging - less exp that leaving on the street (so exp and some money)
Hospitalizing - I think it not gives exp at all (but it required for chain or bounty)
Swatsicle [1593313]

I have leveled multiple times (40-50 range) during war time for Vulpes. That is 1500-odd attacks in a month's time. You don't get enough experience to level 3-4 times in that time, just from your crimes. (I was doing 3-nerve crimes, too.)
IceBlueFire [776] Officer Officer

Leaving gives you the most Experience, no money, and with a short hospital timer.
Mugging gives you average Experience, money dependent on a variety of factors, and average hospital timer.
Hospitalizing gives you the least Experience (but you still get some), no money, and gives them the longest hospital timer.