Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Well.....

Started by Michi [1922819] on in Graphics.

11 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Ara_2 [1265433]

if theres not much going on here why post it, sounds like one of those "I'm so fat" trying to get compliments sorta thing
Michi [1922819]

Yeah I'll admit my text skills are still pretty weak. That will probably be my next focus of improvement to work on. I have been looking through a couple of typography tutorials.
Michi [1922819]

I've stared at it for a couple hours and can sorta see what you mean I think when I did it I darkened it because it was looking to washed out would probably have to lighten it back some.