Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reset: Code Breaker

Started by Aratare [1921519] on in Fun & Games.

166 replies · 538 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 167 / 167 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Aratare [1921519]
ATTENTION

I can see this is going to take every awhile each time..... slower than I expected. So I've made the following changes, you can view in the Rules page:

Players may guess more than once, BUT only AFTER 2 other players have posted.

Ante has been upped to 3x (XXX, XXX) if you get all digits in the correct order.

Bonus Round is now after every 2 CODES.

Happy code breaking everyone. Hope this helps.

Hint: Also, when using a BREAK, try inputting which digits you think are correct, and filling the rest with a common number like 0 or something. That way you can narrow down the correct digits and deduce the correct code.
Glimph [1950707]

Did he win in the right order? Please be more precise! Also, does this mean we're going for the bonus round now?
Aratare [1921519]

Sorry, I owe you x3 - 20%. I'll get to that asap.

Meanwhile yes this is our 1ST BONUS ROUND.

I will pick a player ID from our last 2 games as the code. (X, XXX, XXX) Good luck all!

Also this last code let me assess how well everyone dealt with repeated digits. It would seem an increase of digits repeated increases difficulty. Thus I will keep that in mind in the future.