5 4 9 8 6 7
Reset: Code Breaker
Started by Aratare [1921519] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 167 / 167 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
5 4 9 8 6 7
Ok jeezus apparently this is too difficult. Or no one read the rest of how this game works. So just this One time I will give a clue for free.
This code is so easy, apparently it's difficult.
Also, each person may guess Twice now, but the 2nd Guess is only allowed after 2 or more different players have guessed.
924864
1 9 2 1 5 1
Break 234567
999998
-10% Deduction. 0 Digits correct.
000, 000
111111
damn...i want the 000 000 but oh well
999 999
Congrats! Kief won this code. Took longer than I expected. o.O
This round was mainly to make sure people got the gist of it but ALSO that they read all the conditions entirely the way through. As at the bottom I stated any digit may be repeated any number of times.
well this is akward :3
New Code!!
CODE 2: (XXX,XXX)
Post your best guess!!
CODE 2: (XXX,XXX)
Post your best guess!!
827 345
789123
You were sent $1,000,000 from Santoryu with the message: Try out my new game Code Breaker in the forums!
Okay I guess I try it...
BREAK 1-2-3-4-5-6
Mentions: Aratare [1921519]
555 555
156873
Deduction: -10% 3 Digits correct
123 123