Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awards progress

Started by Jinx [130987] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Jinx [130987]

so I've been sitting at 100% on my $10 billion for 56 days award for nearly 3 weeks... I know in the past there was a glitch in rank triggers that occasionally you had to wait a few days or a week for it to send you an event.

Just wondering if this was that case. If so, why has it been nearly 3 weeks for me to receive the award?
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

The 100% refers to the networth required, not the days required, so if I understand you correctly you'll get the award in around 5 weeks, provided your nw does not drop under 10b.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

According to you personal stats you reached 10bil at least a month ago lol....

But yes, you still need the 56 days. As others have said. So I'd say you have a few weeks of waiting yet. :)
Jinx [130987]

I've been at 10billion for quite some time though. Ever since the update to show your networth, it's shown me at 10 billion. But I suppose I'll wait, seeing as you guys say the award progress just shows you the required networth, not the progress of days you've been at the point.

edit: the 3 weeks I was referring to, was when I noticed I was at 100%. I could have been there for a while, that's just when I glanced at my award progress
Philistine [475622]

It definitely shows how close you are to 10, not how long you have been at 10. I am not at 10 billion to even start the timer and it shows up as an award I am closing in on.
Hobbie [443763]

If you look on your personal stats, you should be able to see a graph of your networth over time. It dipped below 10b on 3rd January, so that's likely the date you need to wait 56 days from. Hope that helps!