Why can't I add parcels to the item market? I used to be able to do that before, what changed?
Parcels
Started by DeathDaKID [1971693] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Why can't I add parcels to the item market? I used to be able to do that before, what changed?
You should be able to add them. What happens when you add one to the market?
Birthday Present x2 $16,000 Unavailable
i can't add too
You are correct, I just tested this. Maybe after the new add to inventory system, this feature (to add birthday present to market) was removed.
I also can't add my Birthday Presents to the item market, bazaar or the auction house. I bought them from the auction market a few days ago and seemingly there is now no way to sell them. I wonder if this thread shouldn't be in the Bugs & Issues forum. I don't see any threads there about issues with parcels in the item market, just comments about the auction house.
Same with me
I can't do this anymore either. Is it because they're not rare items anymore? Maybe if the amount in circulation gets too high they can't be listed in a rare item auction.
Edit: Now i think about it I remember a while back when it stopped accepting birthday presents, or whatever green wrapping makes.
Yeah think this should be in issues and bugs. I listed birthday presents expecting to actually make money on them but they sold for $1 so obviously nobody managed to bit on them.
Im a bit pissed as one of the presents weren't even meant to have been auctioned and was actually for a faction mate as a gift! I let him know but he was unable to find them to bid on them...
Edit not a great report but check Bug/Issues
Mentions: Umm for real?