Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reviving

Started by RockyR [1966882] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
RockyR [1966882]

Hey people I am a new reviver so if you ever need a revive chat me!Also if you have a faction that needs a bulk reviver I am willing to do that.Price is 1 mil per revive.If I ever revived you please like this thread!
killthem [1975992]

The question is is it worth it. unless your in a war you don't really need to be revived for any reason and med packs cost less
ReyDuvall [1526820]

I get a revive every time that I have a xanax OD
And I get revives on my mission targets pretty often.
"Med pack" cost is irrelevant in both cases.

And for many people revives are worth it outside of those reasons.

Revives are definitely a worthwhile commodity. Kinda out of nowhere for you to come here and say that.