Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

strength boost

Started by _007 [1815450] on in Company Discussion.

9 replies · 409 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

_007 [1815450]

Hey all,

I just wanted to ask with regards to army points. If you Use the same points for both strength and defense would you get the same stat?

for example if I use 1000 army points and I get 1m defense stats...would I also get the same boost for strength?

thanks
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

No, I think you get around 30% less strength with the equal amount of points and base def/str. Check the army guide for details, you can find it in the guides section.
bacon [1668319]
You exchanged 1 job points training 10,010.5784 strength.

Happiness 5000
Base strength: cap

Anything else affects the gains?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

At 10*, the fitness center also gives 3% gains for all combat stats when you train in the gym. That's a passive that doesn't use job points. Job points can be used for strength, or to lower education time.


bacon [1668319]

Is it worth stacking happiness for fitness? I'm stacking FHCs occasionally and the job point gains are tiny but noticable