What's everyone's idea on the new Aprils fools joke? I thought it was a glitch XD, and I hadn't checked the forums.
XD GLITCH
Started by Techsic [1986410] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
What's everyone's idea on the new Aprils fools joke? I thought it was a glitch XD, and I hadn't checked the forums.
I think it is pretty funny, I wasn't expecting it and I was confused when I was looking through my events haha
its a pain in the f**king hole
i lol'd
What jokes?
What glitch?
[:hushed:]
I haven't checked the forums either, I would make a new post about it if I knew what it was.
Funny but after the first 20 seconds that shit gets really annoying.
If they wanted to do a prank like this just make it where links fade out so that you can still click them but provides an amusing prank.
just refresh the page and it goes normal...
The annoyance factor is the fun bit... ;)
Was annoying until I figured it out. Then again was fun trying to play the patience game of getting the bars to fall into my mouse trap!