Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

D&D

Started by 1964431 [1964431] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
1964431 [1964431]

Any other D&D players out there? I'm just getting started, but me and my friends have a blast playing it together.

What campaigns do you play, if you play the game? And do you enjoy playing the game?
Sirnecron77 [1937600]

I am a DM for a local playgroup of my friends. There are about 4-5 people playing and its a lot of fun. I haven't ever done any of the official campaigns, I just make my own maps, plot, and story and see how people react and how the world grows. It can be a lot of fun if you can get really into the world building aspects.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I played roleplay games for many years. Whilst D & D is an ok game, there are so many better games out there. Any gene or era you are into, the is a game for you just waiting... [:sick:]
Actuariolam [1967959]

I'm currently in the adventurer's league playing Curse of Straud... We finished a year long campaign in March for Rage of Demons- finished with a level 17 dragonborn sorcerer (my profile pic). Currently playing a tiefling cleric.

my greatest ever achievement was a few years ago when as a rogue I sleight of handed a rowboat into a bag of holding ;)
RhombusCreature [1989190]

D&D was my first ever tabletop but others are totally right, there are a ton of fun ones out there beyond it. Mage the Awakening is out of print now but it left a lot more to player imagination in a more modern setting.