Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City finds

Started by Mr_Canuck [1249448] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Mr_Canuck [1249448]

I havnt found a thing in over a year now. I'm almost maxed out on my awareness as well. Play everyday is this a bug or am I extremely unlucky. I only play on my phone if that matters at all
Crass [1977337]

In my experience, it comes in waves. I went weeks with nothing and found two decent weapons on the same day.
flufffy [494285]

How are you trying to find items?

You know you no longer get random events telling you you've found something, right?
Mr_Canuck [1249448]

I did not know you don't get an event notice but I also havnt found anything new in my items list. Searching the same as always clicking on people going through the city. Havnt changed the way I play other then not doing drugs but still havnt found anything
Osiris [1864591]

they are little icons on the city map now my friend, you have to be zoomed in to seem them, little grey circles. then you click on them and they go to your inventory.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=1&t=15907611&b=0&a=0
flufffy [494285]

As a above you need to go to the city map, zoom in and look for the items scattered around the city. Start in one corner of the city and use the arrows to move around. You should find a lot of items this time.
Mr_Canuck [1249448]

Arrows don't work lol

Got it figured out but it doesn't look like I can click the object at least on my cell phone anyways. But I'll keep trying
Osiris [1864591]

i do mine from my iphone all the time, don't use my android to say if that works or not, but i know its still possible on mobile.