None of my scripts - Extended warbase, city find, Plushie and Flower set price calculator, are working. I'm using Chrome. Anyone else facing this issue? This seems to be happening since today.
Scripts not working
Started by Atticus [1669615] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
None of my scripts - Extended warbase, city find, Plushie and Flower set price calculator, are working. I'm using Chrome. Anyone else facing this issue? This seems to be happening since today.
Mine all work.
Try reloading the page (Ctrl + R) or (Cmd + R)
Did that. Cleared cache, temp files, restarted browser. Guess I'll try reinstalling Chrome if it all fails.
Have you checked wether you use https or not? Https tends to mess with the scripts, atleast with me they do
If the creator designed the script properly then HTTPS shouldn't have an effect.
Try reinstalling tampermonkey rather than Chrome. But yeah they're all working fine for me.
HTTPS is not a problem. I reinstalled the script manager, it still didn't work. I saw Chrome had an update pending but it wasn't getting it directly from my browser. So I downloaded the latest version of Chrome and did an offline reinstall. Now they seem to be working. Might have been a browser compatibility issue?
Anyway now they're working. Thank you guys for your input.