As an update, the city finds highlighter no longer works with the new city update.
Userscripts
Started by Ahab [1735214] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
As an update, the city finds highlighter no longer works with the new city update.
Yeah, seems easy enough to fix, did some poking but accidentally clicked my brick so can't do anymore. Also city hax is down for the time being, should be fixed at some point though.
Oops will fix that
BTW today two of the userscript stopped working. Mostly the script concerning maps. I think its City highlighter and Map Hax
I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon too
Yep, my city script no longer works
Map hax is fixed
Thank you for including DoctorN, Ahab. :)
Late update
Added Dr.N and updated versions of Hide level up link and City finds highlighter
I also have a version of the "Item Market" script, which also includes "Travel" here:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Link to script
Merged the link scripts together.
Limitss's script is nice and easy to edit, migrated over http://puu.sh/p2YKN/96212741b5.png
Haha I should have used the city GPS icon for the travel in the first place :3, I didn't realise it at the time xD.
E: the link you put for mine takes you to Mr Reds thread
There we go:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Sorted, it was the right text but linked to the wrong thread.
Added slots script
Going to expand the thread to all apps so link away if you know of any that aren't listed.
Needs a bump.
I missed this before. Am I right in thinking though that some of these scripts only work with certain browsers/script extensions?
E.g. DoctorN only runs with Chrome/Tampermonkey?
yes...you can make it work on opera as well, because it uses pretty much the same engine as chrome, but nobody can guarantee if it will work 100%.
Stock script?
Ask Nash :D
Any Script to hide gym when stacking